Gluten-Free Energy Bites
10min + 2hrs in fridge
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup flax flour
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips *optional
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
The Steps to Take
Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill for 2 hours.
2. Once chilled, rolls into balls the size you would like for a snack. Suggestion: 1 inch in diameter.
3. Store in airtight containers and keep refrigerated for one week. Enjoy immediately.
Get the Latest Recipes!
Get cookin’ with recipes straight to your in box.