Trail Mix Energy Bites
10min + 2hrs in fridge
- 1 cup gluten-free whole grain puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts or almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped gluten-free pretzels
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup flax flour
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
The Steps to Take
Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill for 2 hours.
2. Once chilled, rolls into balls the size you would like for a snack. Suggestion: 1 inch in diameter.
3. Store in airtight containers and keep refrigerated for one week. Enjoy immediately!
Get the Latest Recipes!
Get cookin’ with recipes straight to your in box.